Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome To The Party!

  Hi party peeps! :) Just wanted to say hello to everyone that took the time to comment and express that they would like to see a blog for Capes & Crowns. I will always value the feedback provided here! I know its nothing fancy and hopefully that will improve in the coming weeks but right now I just want to say thank you for being here and officially introduce the business blog and myself. For those that I have not had the pleasure of being acquainted with in party land just yet my name is Lauren Borquez. Long before I ever considered styling parties professionally and even before I had two sweet little guys to plan them for I spent lots of time drooling over the incredible parties showcased online. Kara's, Hostess With The Mostess, and many other party sites became huge sources of inspiration to me. I never once thought that my parties would appear there. I'm so grateful and feel so honored because this has truly become a passion for me in the last year. I want to be able share some fun ideas and showcase my parties here first with my wonderful fans! I hope to post at least once a week starting out and provide some great party styling tips and DIY projects. If there is anything you'd like to see please drop me a comment and I'll do my very best to incorporate it. Thank you again for being here! I look forward to what 2013 will bring for Capes & Crowns and I am elated to have my fans be apart of the journey!
Lauren
 

No comments:

Post a Comment