Monday, January 21, 2013

Oregon Ducks Party

 My precious husband's birthday is today. We celebrated yesterday with the usual family lunch at Fiesta and an Oregon dessert table at our home. I forgot to take pictures during lunch...that alone was probably a birthday present enough for Chris lol! We did however, get some beautiful shots of the party set up courtesy of Danielle McCann. My absolute favorite is the one of Chris and my little duckies. I always say that Chris was the first duck I ever loved! He's at work this morning but he's in town so he will be back here with us on his birthday. I'm grateful for that. He didn't feel well yesterday so I dont think he could enjoy the goodies like he wanted to but they are all right here waiting on him today! Happy Birthday Chris "Bear"! We love you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment