Monday, January 21, 2013

Peaches & Pinup Party

  Such a special day for a special lady! I'm truly honored and feel so blessed to me able to celebrate her and have a party to honor 80 years of birthdays for my precious grandmother! With her stroke this past June I was unsure if she would even be able to come back home. She's amazed us all once again with her strength. She wasn't able to attend Poppa's party in August because she was still in rehab so there was no way that I was not going to throw her an equally fabulous birthday bash. She is such a big part of my life and the matriarch of our close knit family. She is absolutely beautiful inside and out and even though she doesn't look anywhere near 80 she had a very peachy 80th Birthday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful party theme. I love the way you presented everything.

    ReplyDelete