Monday, January 21, 2013

A Very Hungry Caterpillar Party

This has been a very fun and VERY busy working week for Capes & Crowns! Yesterday was setup for my friend and clients Hungry Caterpillar Party. This theme was chosen for her adorable son Remington's first birthday! I had such an awesome time preparing for this party and it's always worth all the hard work the day that you see it all come together. That just so happened to be yesterday! Yes, that's right my photographer is really that awesome that she had images to me on the same night. Fabulous!  Rachel did not disappoint either with her over the top dessert skills! I have a great team and I couldn't do it without them. Here are the party setup pictures. I hope baby Remington has a very happy birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment